EBC SG2F024 RACING FRONT BRAKE DISCS TOYOTA YARIS GR
– EBC’s 356x28mm two-piece fully floating discs are a simple bolt-on upgrade that seamlessly replace the original two-piece discs without vehicle modification.
– Fully floating rotor allows the outer cast-iron friction ring to expand freely with temperature, totally eliminating disc warping.
– Grooved discs allow the pad to vent without the potential for disc cracking.
– Race-derived G3500-grade high-carbon cast iron is used for the friction rings. This high-quality metallurgy possesses greater crack resistance and an increased ability to conduct and then radiate heat.
– Aluminium bells are machined from aerospace-grade aluminium and then hard anodised for longevity, whereas the stock brake rotors use uncoated cast aluminium bells.
– Cast iron friction rings feature 48 curved vanes and are handed for each side of the vehicle. This significantly improves the brake disc’s ability to radiate heat, increasing brake system endurance and prolonging the onset of brake fade.
– Bobbins are machined from stainless steel which cannot rust, ensuring the disc continues to float freely throughout its entire life cycle on the vehicle, even on road cars.
– Spring clips ensure totally silent operation and eliminate off-brake disc rattle.
– Friction rings can be replaced individually after they have become worn, allowing the aluminium bell and stainless-steel bobbins to be re-used, leading to lower long-term operating costs.