Grimmspeed External Wastegate Up Pipe w/ Dump Tube 38/40mm V-Band WRX/STI/LGT/FXT
€420.00 – €450.00
Available On Backorder (Estimate 2-5 Working Days)
Exhaust systems -> Grimmspeed -> Subaru -> Subaru impreza gc8
Exhaust systems -> Grimmspeed -> Subaru -> Subaru impreza wrx 2001-2002
Exhaust systems -> Grimmspeed -> Subaru -> Subaru impreza wrx 2003-2005
Subaru -> Subaru forester -> Subaru Forester SG 03-07
Subaru -> Subaru impreza -> Subaru impreza gt turbo 1996-2001
Subaru -> Subaru impreza -> Subaru impreza wrx 2001-2002
Er zijn in totaal 12 toepassingen, kijk voor alle toepassingen onder 'Extra informatie'
External Wastegate Up Pipe w/ Dump Tube 38/40mm V-Band WRX/STI/LGT/FXT
Exclusief turbosmart wastegate!
The entire EWG Up-Pipe is made of 304 SS(flanges, flex, tubing) and has a pipe-wall thickness of 14 Gauge, this is the most “heavy-duty” pipe you will find. Many other pipes use cheap thin steel and are marketed as “super light weight”, not us. The inlet size is 1.92″ and the pipe tapers down to 1.72” which acts as a funnel as it moves into the turbo allowing for the smoothest transition and best air-flow quality. The one of a kind Triple Layer Flex Joint is not located in the bend, which adds to the life expectancy of the flex section. Our outlet size is a perfect match to most common stock location turbos allowing for a smooth transition into the turbo.
Also available with the EWG Up-Pipe package, is a bracket to hold the stock internal wastegate shut. This bracket is helpful because the turbo door does not need to be welded shut, decreasing the chance for leaks and allowing for easy removal if necessary. Available for many popular turbos, make sure to add this to your order if you need one.
The GrimmSpeed™ EWG Up-Pipe Kit fits more downpipes than any other EWG Up-Pipe on the market.
- TRIPLE LAYER Quality Flex Joint – Gives you extra durability compared to competitors single and double layer flex joints.
- Flow through Flex – There are no big steps in the flow path of our flex joint. Our flex is not located on a bend so there is very minimal flow loss(if any) through the flex.
- Curved EWG Side Outlet – Our ewg up pipes come with an angled side outlet which allows us to obtain optimal flow to the external wastegate.
- 2.0mm Piping Thickness – almost all pipes on the market use a 1.5mm thick piping wall, not us. We use a 2mm thick piping wall(33% thicker than all of our competition!)
- Pipe to Flange Connection – Much smoother connection. Tubes are recessed into flanges for smooth flow.
- Massive 304SS flanges
- 10+ whp gain
- Minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- Complete stainless steel construction(pipe, flex section, flanges)
- Optional ceramic coating
- Flex joint that is NOT located in the bend which adds life expectancy to the flex section. many other up pipes have a flex right in a sharp bend so all the exhaust/turbulence is hitting up against it.
- Reduce turbo lag
Subaru Forester SG 03-07, Subaru impreza gt turbo 1996-2001, Subaru impreza wrx 2001-2002, Subaru impreza wrx 2003-2005, Subaru impreza wrx 2005-2007, Subaru Impreza WRX 2008-2010, Subaru impreza wrx sti 2001-2002, Subaru impreza wrx sti 2003-2005, Subaru impreza wrx sti 2005-2007, Subaru impreza wrx sti 2008-2011, Subaru Impreza wrx sti 2011-2013, Subaru impreza wrx sti 2014+